Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Problem with DVD playing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Forum Achats/Ventes -> Les annonces d'Achats
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 10:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Problem with DVD playing Répondre en citant

Hello,

When I use VLC media player to play commercial movie DVDs, very often I have the following problem: the play will reach a certain point, just as there is about to be a scene change. All of a sudden the picture freezes but the audio continues for a second, then the audio stops and then the play jumps the start of the next scene, playing normally after that. And (here's the really weird part) it always does this at the exact same point in the movie every time I try to watch it. For example, when I am watching Marvel's Ant-Man, and it gets to the scene change at 44 minutes and 30-ish seconds, this malfunction happens, and it ALWAYS happens at that point in the movie when I play the DVD. So it means whatever bit of dialogue is said or whatever action happens on screen when the error strikes I do not get to hear/see. Anyone got an idea how to fix this? I am using a brand new ASUS Notebook PC running Windows 10. I cannot find any software that will also play DVDS (the programs from the Microsoft Store won't play them). I had the exact same problem, however, playing DVDs on my previous laptop - and old Toshiba running OS 7. Also, for clarification, my old laptop did have a dvd playing program, and this error NEVER happened when I used it, it was always only when using VLC.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?t=133226
Creative production agency

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 10:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Forum Achats/Ventes -> Les annonces d'Achats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation